Skip to main content

January 02, 2017

Wow I can't believe it is 2017.  When I was just a girl in high school I never imagined turning 40, let alone the living in the year 2017, but here we are.  It is 2017 and I will be turning 40 this June.  Yikes 40. Half way through life and I feel like I am doing nothing with my life at the moment.  

I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, PTSD, and a few other minor things that in combination with the first two can be an awful combination.  

I am a mother of 3 girls and a boy.  All at trying ages with totally different personalities.   I love them all to pieces and would trade any of my life for the world.

I am fighting to get disability, to help care for myself in a healthier way.   I am engaged to a wonderful man that I love deeply and would do anything for.

I love to scrapbook, and do scrap swaps.  I enjoy creating memories with my family and for them.   I hope they enjoy my hard work on my albums as much as I enjoy working on them.  

I love to cook and bake but don't have the energy or motivation to do it so much with four kids.   Not to mention how hard it is in extreme pain.

I am originally from West Palm Beach, Florida.  One of the last few true Floridians.  I moved to Alabama with my first husband and 2 daughters in  January 2009, where I had my 3 daughter and then later my son with my now fiance.   I miss home but I love the spring and fall up here. 

Until tomorrow bloggers. 💖

Comments